My Canadian Pharmacy is responsible for the processing of your personal data on this site.
What personal data do we process and for what purposes?
Our website does not require any registration, which allows you to visit it without telling us who you are. However, some sections of the site may offer you to contact our employees via email or phone. As part of this request, you may be required to provide personal information to our address, which may include your direct identifiers, such as your name, email address, or phone number. These data will be processed solely to work with your request in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
Personal data is used to prepare analytical data on the use of the website.
When and to whom can we disclose your information?
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Data:
- if we are obliged to do so in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation, at the request of state and governmental structures (including by order of the court, by subpoena or government decree), including outside the country of your permanent residence;
- if it is necessary to fulfill our terms and conditions;
- if we have reason to believe that the use of Personal Data is necessary to protect the legal rights, security and integrity of this website;
- to protect your safety or the safety of others;
- as part of any criminal or other legal investigation or procedural proceedings in your country or other countries.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
We use appropriate technical, administrative and physical measures to protect the information collected through this website. Unfortunately, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of information, especially transmitted via the Internet.
How long do we keep personal data?
We will keep your Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were going or than it is necessary to ensure compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
What are your rights and how can you dispose of them?
In any processing of Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to preserve the accuracy and relevance of your Personal Data for the purposes for which they were collected. We will give you the opportunity to use the following rights in accordance with the conditions and restrictions provided by law.
You can contact us regarding the use of your Personal Data, as well as in case you have any objections to the full or partial processing of your Personal Data. You can withdraw your consent.
You can request:
- access to your personal data in the form in which they are processed by us;
- adjusting or deleting your Personal Data;
- to ensure the transfer of your Personal Data whenever possible, that is, the transfer of your Personal Data provided to us back to you or to a specified person in a structured, generally used, machine-readable format.