BrainWise: Ten Wise Ways to Stop and Think Event Part 2
On December 11, 2018, specialists from My Canadian Pharmacy took part in the «BrainWise: Ten Wise Ways to Stop and Think Seminar» Part 2.
The purpose of the event
- To intensify creativity, develop perception flexibility in order to feel more spontaneous, free and creative in the changing circumstances of life;
- To renew the feeling of newness and freshness;
- To develop a creative non-standard approach to their activities. To find new, to combine incompatible, to create new ideas and directions in the spheres of life that are relevant for you;
- To promote the transition from ordinary states of consciousness to unusual, at least for short periods of time. To ensure a quick and easy transition to the state of creation and creativity;
- To teach special techniques and technologies of creativity, to find new original ideas, great solutions and diverse options in all life directions.
- To develop the skills of team work on non-standard tasks, for a powerful and fast search for solutions and generating the maximum number of ideas.
Parts of the event
The program includes:
- A systematic look at “creative thinking”;
- Different approaches to creativity;
- Creative competence and potential for increasing creativity;
- Three components of creativity;
- Stages of the creative process;
- Going beyond stereotypes and familiar perception;
- Ways to access creative states;
- Methods of setting and analyzing creative tasks;
- Personal creativity development tools;
- Ability to find non-standard solutions;
- Techniques for generating creative ideas;
- Individual and group techniques of creativity;
- Selection and evaluation of creative ideas;
- Examples of the use of creative solutions in business;
- Application of creative thinking to solve professional problems.
Results of the event
At the end of the seminar, the participants:
- Got a complete picture of creative thinking and its role;
- Learned to use the creative process to clarify the problem and find the optimal solution;
- Mastered the basic techniques of creative thinking;
- Got experience going beyond and limiting views;
- Strengthened the skills obtained by solving applied problems.